Academic Support Services
Academic Support for Millikin Students
The Center for Academic & Professional Performance (CAPP) supports Millikin University's mission to deliver on the promise of education for all students. Guided by our passion for student achievement, our commitment to cross-campus collaboration, and our dedication to performance learning, the CAPP provides academic support to all students through a host of programs and advising services.
Tips for Taking an Online Class
- Faculty Academic Alert and Accolade System
- Peer Tutoring
- ADA Accommodations for Students
- Academic Counseling and Advising Support
- Accessibility (Disability Services, Service Animals, Special Housing Requests)
The Center for Academic & Professional Performance (CAPP) offers intentional programming designed to support students at all levels of personal and academic development.
- Exploratory Studies (for undeclared students)
- Strategies for Academic Success
- Supplemental Instruction
- Academic Support Services