Nursing Simulation Laboratory
$4 Million Nursing Simulation Lab
- Construction to begin Summer 2022
- Located at the current site of West Town Square and 2nd floor of the Millikin Institute
- Obstetric and pediatric simulation lab
- Health assessment lab
- Collaborative graduate learning space
- Debriefing rooms
- Provides a centralized location to the School of Nursing
- Allows for increase in students that can be served
Make a Gift
- Pledge an amount using a payment schedule convenient for you.
- Send a gift by check.
- Make a gift online(link is external) or by phone via your VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card.
- Contribute appreciated stock or shares of mutual funds.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity or charitable trust, providing you with payments for life. Your financial adviser and our staff can help you decide if this is a good option for you.
- Make an estate provision in your will and/or request that memorial gifts be made to Millikin in honor of yourself or a loved one.
- Match your gift. Your place of employment (or your spouse’s) may match your gift. Check with your employer for eligibility requirements.
For more information on the Nursing Simulation Laboratory capital initiative, please contact Gina Bianchi ’93, Vice President of Alumni & Development, at 217.424.6383 or email@example.com.